Sunday, July 31, 2016

Another Failed Meet Up Experience… 又一次失败的约会。。。

Based on the last bad experience,
I have tried my best to manage it carefully,
Thought that nothing can be worse than last time,
Who knows, the worst come…

When he asked me to meet up for the first time, I declined,
I don't want to repeat the same mistake,
I would like to know more about him before we meet up,
Chat with him for some time, feel that both of us have known each other better,
Finally we fixed the date:
Sat 1pm, Pavillion

On this day, my mood was great,
No special dressed up, just want him to see the “real me” ...
On the way,
I have come up with a special idea to give a small gift to him,
And I wonder whether he will surprise me too.

I have reached the destination on time,
Text if he arrived too ...
However, he never replied,
I take a seat and wait for him…

Time flies, half an hour has passed,
I began to panic,
Do not know exactly what had happened?
An accident?
Missing? Lost in KL?
What emergency or important things are busying?
Neither a phone call nor a message from him.
I have messaged him and called him, but no response ...

That's it,
An hour later,
Two hours later,
Three hours later ...
I'm really panic and worried!

Supposed I have an appointment with another friend at 5pm,
When she heard about my “terrible date”,
Without a single words, she try her best to reach me, to accompany me, comforted me. ...
My friend, I feel very touched, I’m appreciated and very grateful to you!!

About 6pm, I only received his message,
He replying that he was busy since morning doing household chores and laundry.
See his reply
I really have nothing to say, my mind was blank…
How can he be so easily forgotten our date?
Thereafter, no guilt and no apology nor well explained ...

I was thinking, this ffk thing (ffk cantonese means to break a promise, a deal or did not show up for an appointment),
Why people of the East and the West's reaction was so extreme,
His personal problems,
Or cultural problems,
I don't know ...

I just wanna to let him know that
To Love an Asian gal,
Please Love everything about her, including her language, culture, background and lifestyle...
Otherwise, your relationship won’t be sustained

I'm just very sad and very disappointed,
I like him, but can’t accept this kind of attitude and the way he take care of his woman...
He can only express love in words,
But no real action
I think I have done the best for this fate,
Maybe he is not my Mr Right ...

Perhaps this is the last time he appeared in my blog ...


(原文)
经过上次的失败经验,
我已小心翼翼的经营,
心想已没什么可比上次更糟的了,
谁知,人算不如天算。。。

当他约我见面时,我婉拒了,
我不想重蹈覆辙,
我想更了解他后,再与他见面。
和他聊了有一阵,觉得互相了解了许多,
终于约好了:
Sat 1pm, Pavillion

这天,心情非常愉快,
没有刻意打扮,想让他见到真实的自己。。。
在路途上,
我已想好了要用一个特别的方式,把小礼物送给他,
心想不知他是否和我一样会给我惊喜。

我已在约好的时间抵达目的地,
Text他是否也到了。。。
可是等了一会儿,他还没回复,
我只好先坐下再等。。。

不知不觉,已过了半个小时,
我开始慌了,
不知他到底发生什么事了?
意外?
失踪? KL迷路了?
还是在忙什么要紧的事?
怎么一通电话或一则信息也没有??!!
我简讯他和打电话给他,可是没回应。。。

就这样,
一个小时过去了,
两个小时过去了,
三个小时过去了。。。
我真的不知所措,乱了分寸!

原本和朋友约好五点见的,
当他听到我的事,
二话不说,就提早来陪我,安慰我。。。
我的好朋友,好姐妹,我真的好感动,很感激你!!

大约六点左右,才收到他的信息,
他轻描淡写的说他整天在家料理家务!
看到这样的回复,
我真的无话可说,
他怎么可以这么轻意的把我们的约定忘得一干二净呢??
事后,没有愧疚也没有道歉更没有好好解释清楚。。。

我在想,放飞机这回事,
怎么东方人和西方人的反应如此极端,
是他个人的问题,
还是文化问题,
我也搞不清楚。。。

我想对他说的是,
要爱一个亚洲女人,
请爱她的一切,包括她的语言,文化,背景和生活习惯,
否则,将无法天长地久。。。

我只是很伤心很失望,
我喜欢他,但是接受不了这样的处事态度。。。
他只会用言语来表达爱意,
却没有什么实际行动,
我想我对这段缘份已用心了,
或许他并不是那个对的人。。。
也许这也是他最后一次出现在我的部落格了。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment